Our Mission Road redevelopment partnership is now advancing through the conceptual design phase with noted Calgary multi-family designers NORR Architecture Planning and Engineers. Having completed independant market feasability (Altus Group) and independent cost reviews (Cuthbert Smith Group) we have confirmed the feasability of this project.
The Mission Road 2012 Limited Partnership will participate in Calgary’s burgeoning multi-family residential development sector based on a number of insights that overwhelmingly validate the merits of this project focus, including:
- Broad consensus outlook for Calgary’s continued economic growth
- Increased and sustainable net in-migration and population growth
- Stabilization and renewed growth in demand for condominium residences
- Federal monetary policy initiatives promoting demand growth for condos, and
- A 2-3 year shortfall in supply vs. forecast demand until 2015
Details of our Mission Road project were released today and are available to anyone who registers their interest with our office.